Friday, September 18, 2009

My Day in Pictures

I thought it would be fun to show a few pictures of what I do on my days at home . . .

I try to get lots of work done. Above is my "home office" . . . notice the piles of ungraded papers! :) I try to get as much done while Caleb is sleeping - some days I am able to accomplish more than others.

I make dinner for my hubby. Tonight we are having sloppy joes in the crockpot -- The Fix It and Forget It cookbook is super-handy and has lots of inexpensive and easy recipes.

I have "healthy" snacks. Candy Corn is low-fat, right?? :)

Caleb and I exercise together. He chills and I sweat.

And the best part, I get to hang out with this guy! Notice he is sporting his Husker Red (thanks to grandpa and grandma).

I would love to see what your day in pictures looks like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment