Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lankford Grocery

After two days of traveling, we are back in TX . . . Caleb did much better than I assumed he would (definitely had his bouts of screaming, but wouldn't you if you were stuck in a car seat for hours and hours?). I will post Christmas pics in a couple of days.
While in NE we watched a couple episodes of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives on the Food Network and they talked about Lankford Grocery here in Houston the Montrose area, I remember driving by it and wondering what it was (the building is a really old red and white house with picnic tables out front) when we were going to Ecclesia, but we never stopped by there until today. After eating way too much red meat while in NE, I wanted to give that a rest for a while . . . but this bacon cheeseburger (and accompanying onion rings) was HEAVENLY. I can't wait to go back and try their breakfast menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment