Thursday, December 3, 2009

You never know what you're gonna get . . .

As one of my sweet little students turned in her homework this afternoon, I noticed there was letter with my name on it attached to her homework. I asked her if it was from her mom, she said 'no', and offered no further explanation. Cameron and I were cracking up when I opened the letter tonight and read this:
(In case you can't read his letter, here is the translation: Dear Mrs. Cox, I am sorry for cutting my sister's homework. That was not nice of me. Please accept her homework. He signed his name and let me know that he is 5.) Her homework had a big slice down the middle of it, so this must have been mom's creative consequence for his action. How cute is that? :)

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny, Erin!

    Enjoy the "cold"--it's in the teens here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! that is a good idea! you know he was so ashamed!

    ReplyDelete