Monday, August 3, 2009

Confession.

So . . . I have a confession. I really miss cable. I know it is really shallow of me, but I miss it. I might need a self-help group or a twelve-step program. :)
My sweet husband is probably tiring of my whining 'can we please get cable' each time I get up to re-adjust the antenna, so last night he found a fun new podcast for me http://www.whowhatwear.com/website/wwwtv.php
(my guess is this done in an effort to placate me temporarily!).
On the upside of this, I have been reading much, much more. Yesterday I read O, Pioneers by Willa Cather. If you are Nebraskan, this is practically required reading! I am going to start Song of the Lark today during Caleb's afternoon nap. If you are looking for something new to read, I highly recommend Cather's novels -- I love that I can picture the landscape she is writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment