Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Slightly Unorthodox

As I was reading the other night (I will tell you about the book in another post), I had a small epiphany . . . I say 'small' because it really isn't that important, but it made me laugh pretty hard. I think I startled Cameron when I ran into the living room (because it was nearly midnight) and blurted out 'guess what, I know who my God voice is!'
He looked a little confused, so I began to explain . . . 'you know when you are reading passages of scripture and you imagine God's voice? (It did not register on his face that this is normal behavior), so I pressed on . . . 'well, I realized who my God voice is, it's James Earl Jones'.
Yes, James Earl Jones is the voice of God in my head. Feel free to laugh, but the next time you are reading, think about it . . .does that voice sound a little more familiar than you realize?? :)

2 comments:

  1. I can just picture you running to tell Cameron who your God voice is! You crack me up! Love you so much, EJ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks for sharing your epiphany and being so honest and true :)

    ReplyDelete